Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome!


Hi,
Welcome to my blog. Revolution Rock is the name of a radio show that I do on CJAM 91.5FM in the Windsor/Detroit area. I play 60's/70's punk rock, 80's new wave/post-punk, as well as some new rock too. I've been doing the show now for about three years and have just completed my 111th show. I'm on every Wednesday night from 9PM-10:30PM, so don't forget to tune in. You can also stream it online from the cjam website, www.cjam.ca

Here is a track listing of what was played on my most recent show:

1. Undertones – my perfect cousin
2. Sex Pistols – did you no wrong
3. Iggy & The Stooges – shake appeal
4. The Saints – this perfect day
5. Ramones – carbona not glue
6. Ramones – havanna affair (live 76)
7. The Diodes – china doll
8. Young Canadians – don’t bother me
9. Buzzcocks – mad mad judy
10. Buzzcocks – raison d’etre
11. Radio Birdman – subterfuge
12. The Clash – up in heaven (not only here)
13. The Clash – corner soul
14. Big Audio Dynamite – contact
15. Talking Heads – seen not seen
16. The Police – voices in my head
17. Wire – outdoor minor
18. Television – ain’t that nothing
19. Magazine – Philadelphia
20. Teenage head – let’s go to Hawaii
21. Neil Young – truth be known
22. Pearl Jam – grievance
23. Audioslave – revelations
24. Dirty Pretty Things – gentry cove
25. Bob Marley & The Wailers - trenchtown rock
26. Richard Hell & The Voidoids - kid with the replaceable head

No comments: