Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Show #113

Play list for September 27:

1. The Saints - river deep mountain high
2. Sex Pistols - bodies
3. Teenage Head - ain't got no sense
4. The Diodes - headache
5. Generation X - triumph
6. The Who - anyway, anyhow, anywhere (alternate version)
7. The Who - baby don't you do it
8. Iggy & The Stooges - I got a right ! (alternate version)
9. Buzzcocks - a different kind of tension
10. Buzzcocks - I believe
11. Young Canadians - hullabaloo girls
12. Ramones - I just wanna have something to do
13. Ramones - I wanted everything
14. The Police - shadows in the rain
15. The Clash - sound of the sinners
16. The Clash - police on my back
17. Pointed Sticks - the witch
18. Wire - I feel mysterious today
19. The Specials - man at c & a
20. Dirty Pretty Things - doctors and dealers
21. Dead 60's - a different age
22. Green Day - 86
23. Nirvana - stain

No comments: