Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Show # 291


This week Revolution Rock featured a guest host.  Clara of The Washing Machine filled in and played a mix of new Rock with some Punk and Alternative as well. Next week I will return and play music from Blur, X, Guided By Voices and much more. 



The Play List:

1. The Blue Van - The Time is Right
2. Black Kids - I Underestimated My Charm (Again)
3. Vivian Girls - I'm Not Asleep
4. Danko Jones - Soul On Ice
5. The Splinters - Motorcycle
6. Dandy Warhols - I Am Over It
7. Dandy Warhols - Rock Bottom
8. Boomtown Rats - Whitehall 1212
9. Shonen Knife - Muddy Bubbles Hell
10. Heat-Ray - Take It Down
11. Peace Leeches - Surfin' the Soil
12. The Editors - The Big Exit
13. Sterophonics - Brother
14. Nada Surf - Weightless
15. Modernboys Moderngirls - On the Line
16. Joy Division - Failures
17. Modernettes - Rebel Kind
18. Stereo Total - Ringo, I Love you
19. Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Second Guessing
20. My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
21. Harlem - Three Legged Dog

To download this weeks program, visit CJAM's schedule page for Revolution Rock and download the file for March 16. Or subscribe to Revolution Rock as a Podcast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guided by voices... woo!