Thursday, December 06, 2007

Show # 173

Hey this week I had a fill-in for my show, Robin of Stage Diving Live! She did an excellent job, her show is on CJAM Thursdays from 6-7 PM. Next week I will have another guest host.

The Play List:

1. Modernettes - Barbra
2. Iggy Pop - Knocking 'Em Down
3. Iggy Pop - Drop A Hook
4. Talking Heads - Sax And Violins
5. Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome - 2 Many babes
6. Diodes - Behind Those Eyes
7. Pixies - Planet Of Sound
8. Flaming Lips - It Overtakes Me
9. LCD Soundsystem - Disco Infiltration
10. Teenage Head - Picture My Face
11. The Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?
12. The Cramps - Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
13. Pointed Sticks - Real Thing
14. The Ex-Boyfriends - Chinese New Year in Vancouver
15. The Blind Shake - Been Young
16. Wire - I Am the Fly
17. Ramones - I Wanted Everything
18. Tanore El Pande - Coda Duo
19. Sex Pistols - EMI
20. Primus - John The Fisherman
21. Primus - Golden Boy
22. Magneta Lane - Mare of the Night
23. Electrelane - Spartakiade
24. Polaris - Hey Sandy aka Pete and Pete Intro
25. Magazine - Model Worker
26. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Moods For Moderns
27. Nick Lowe - Heart of the City

No comments: